Rock On Hard Hold Hair Styling Gel
Why to use Rock On Hair Gel (Hard Hold):
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Hard Hold) is suitable for all skin types and is a Unisex formula.
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Hard Hold) is a non messy gel that provides style and hydrates your hair for a shiny looks throughout the day
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Hard Hold) leaves hair clean without residues or flaking, providing you clean and stylish looks
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Hard Hold) is formulated for daily use to maintain the style statement one holds.
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Hard Hold) comes in convenient packaging for easy usages.
Direction for Use:
Applying gel to dirty or greasy hair can make the gel less affective and more “crunchy” looking. It may promote split ends and poor hair health, so always apply on hair after thorough washing. Rock-on Hair Gel (Hard Hold) is applied with the fingertips on to hair. Generally, start with the gel just above your hairline, and work it back towards the crown of your head/nape of your neck. Use your fingers to apply the gel, and if desired, use a comb to better incorporate the gel afterwards. Put a small dab of hair gel onto your fingertips and rub your hands together to coat your hands evenly and rub it into your hair, as if it were shampoo. Depending on how thick and long your hair is, you’ll need to use an appropriate amount of be sure to spread it evenly across your fingertips. One can always add more, but it’s hard to get hair gel out of your hair without rewashing, so go slowly and apply little by little. Use a dime-sized amount for short hair. Use a quarter-sized amount for medium-length hair. Use two or more quarter-sized amounts for long (or especially thick) hair. For a straight-haired look, brush or shape hair to your desired style. Scrunch or twist your hair with your fingers to encourage curls. To give curly or wavy hair extra volume, especially at the roots, flips your head over to scrunch the gel in evenly.