Rock On Soft Wet Hair Styling Gel
Why to use Rock On Hair Gel (Soft Wet):
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Set Wet) is suitable for all skin types and is a Unisex formula.
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Set Wet) is a non messy gel that provides style and hydrates your hair for a wet looks throughout the day
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Set Wet) leaves hair clean without residues or flaking, providing you clean and stylish looks
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Set Wet) is formulated for daily use to maintain the style statement one holds.
- – Rock-on Hair Gel (Set Wet) comes in convenient packaging for easy usages. In jar pack for home use & in tube pack for on the move use.
Direction for Use:
Applying Rock On Hair gel (Soft Wet) to dirty or greasy hair can make the gel less affective and more “crunchy” looking. It may promote split ends and poor hair health, so always apply on hair after thorough washing. Rock-on Hair Gel (Set Wet) is applied with the fingertips on to hair. Generally, start with the gel just above your hairline, and work it back towards the crown of your head/nape of your neck. Use your fingers to apply the gel, and if desired, use a comb to better incorporate the gel afterwards. Put a small dab of hair gel onto your fingertips and rub your hands together to coat your hands evenly and rub it into your hair, as if it were shampoo. Depending on how thick and long your hair is, you’ll need to use an appropriate amount of be sure to spread it evenly across your fingertips. One can always add more, but it’s hard to get hair gel out of your hair without rewashing, so go slowly and apply little by little. Use a dime-sized amount for short hair. Use a quarter-sized amount for medium-length hair. Use two or more quarter-sized amounts for long (or especially thick) hair. For a straight-haired look, brush or shape hair to your desired style. Scrunch or twist your hair with your fingers to encourage curls. To give curly or wavy hair extra volume, especially at the roots, flips your head over to scrunch the gel in evenly.